1. The order obtains the ‘Ready’ status after we have received your funds into our bank account or when payment has been completed via. online payment intermediaries like PayPal.
2. We do not offer pickup or COD (Cash On Delivery) services.
3. After payment has been made, the selected product is packaged and dispatched. Shipments are made via Polish Postal service.
4. All shipments are processed as registered mail. We can provide tracking number for you to and check its status on the Polish Post website.
5. The buyer can choose two forms of delivery, economic and priority. Delivery is a responsibility of Poczta Polska. (Polish Post service)
Letters sent prior to 15:00 by priority should reach the recipient within 24-48 hours. Economic consignments reach consumers on average after 72 hours.
6. Our store charges PLN 19.99 for Economy Postal Service and PLN 19.99 for the priority service. In an event of a multiple piece order, we add PLN 1.99 for each Clicks.Life item in addition to the 1st purchase already assigned for its package.
AS Innovations endeavours to deliver all goods in a prompt and timely manner. However, any factors outside of AS Innovations’ control resulting in delays is possible, and AS Innovations does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of such delays.
The dispatch date shown on AS Innovations websites are estimated date of dispatch and is considered a reasonable estimate by AS Innovations. It is not a guaranteed dispatch date and is subject to change accordingly. AS Innovations will notify customers for any dispatch delays beyond one week.
AS Innovations does not take responsibility for the delivery times of goods once order has been dispatched. It is the customer’s responsibility to liase with the nominated couriers in relation to time and date of delivery. AS Innovations shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided by the nominated couriers relating to time and date of delivery.