Terms and conditions of the Clicks.life™ online shop
POINT 1 PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1. The Clicks.life™ online shop is conducted by the AS Innovations company, Adrian Jankowiak, ul. Krawiecka 3/50, 50-148 Wroclaw, entered into the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister for Economic Affairs, National Business Registry Number 022253824, Tax Identification Number PL8971749905.
2. The following terms and conditions constitute a set of rules governing conduction of remote sales agreements through the Shop.
POINT 2 DEFINITIONS
1. The Consumer – the User being a natural person which makes a legal action, which is not directly related to his economic or professional activity, with the Entrepreneur – Clicks.life™,.
2. The Entrepreneur – AS Innovations Adrian Jankowiak.
3. The User – each entity making purchase at the Shop.
4. The Shop – the online shop conducted by the Entrepreneurship at https://clicks.life/shop.
POINT 3 CONTACT DATA
1. Address of the Entrepreneurship: AS Innovations Adrian Jankowiak, Krawiecka 3/50, 50-148 Wroclaw, Poland.
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Phone number: +48 733 297 287 .
4. The Consumer may contact the Entrepreneur with the use of the addresses and data indicated in this point.
POINT 4 INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION
1. The prices indicated in the Shop are in PLN and include VAT.
2. The final price of the order consists of the product price and shipping costs indicated on the shop’s website.
POINT 5 PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT / ORDER FULFILLMENT
1. The user should pay the Entrepreneur for the products bought within 14 days from the purchase.
2. The user may use the following payment methods:
a. a standard bank transfer to the account of AS innovations Adrian Jankowiak,
b. online payment via platforms available on the website (PAYU and PAYPAL).
4. The product will be sent by the Entrepreneur immediately after the payment is credited to the account, using the method chosen by the Consumer during placement of an order.
5. Delivery of a product takes place via the Polish Post.
POINT 6 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT / RETURNS
1. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days, without stating reasons.
2. The term for withdrawing from the agreement expires after 14 days from the date the Consumer came into possession of the product.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, the Consumer must inform the Entrepreneur about his/her decision in a written unequivocal statement, using the Entrepreneur’s data indicated in these terms.
4. Effects of exercising the right of withdrawal:
a. in case of a withdrawal, the Entrepreneur shall return all payments received form the Consumer. If the Entrepreneur is not liable for the return, the Entrepreneur will not return the shipping costs.
b. refunds are done via a bank transfer,
c. the Entrepreneur shall suspend the refund until the Entrepreneur receives the product,
d. the Consumer shall return the product to the Entrepreneur’s address indicated in these terms and conditions immediately or no later than within 14 days from informing the Entrepreneur about the withdrawal.
POINT 7 COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
1. The Entrepreneur is obliged to provide a product free from defects.
2. In case the product bought from the Entrepreneur has a defect, the Consumer has the right to make a complaint based on warranty regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. A complaint must be reported in a written form or by e-mail to the Entrepreneur’s address indicated in the Terms and Conditions.
4. It is recommended that a complaint includes, among others, a short description of the defect, the date of its occurrence, the data of the Consumer submitting the complaint and the Consumer’s request concerning the product.
5. The Entrepreneur shall respond to the Consumer’s complaint within 14 days, and if not, it shall be deemed that the Entrepreneur decided that the complaint is justified.
6. Guidelines, details and comments can be found at: https://clicks.life/warranty/
1. The user, by making purchases at the Shop, voluntarily provides his/her personal data needed to fulfil the order and to be processed by the Entrepreneur for this purpose.
2. The user has the right to view his/her personal data and to amend them.
3. The administrator of the personal data is the Entrepreneur.
POINT 9 RECOMMENDATIONS AND WARNINGS
1. The buyer of a product at the Clicks.life™ shop states that he/she has read the recommendations and warnings which are related to the use of the product and the details concerning the warranty, which can be found on the website.
POINT 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In all matters not settled herein, provisions of the Polish law shall apply, especially the Act on the Consumer’s Laws of the 30th of May 2014, the Civil Code of the 23rd of April 1964 and the Civil Procedure Code of the 17th November 1964.
2. A sales agreement shall be concluded on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and it shall concern a specific order. It shall be concluded in order to fulfil one order. Each order demands acceptance of the Terms and Conditions every time.
Conditions of Use
Welcome to our site. We are an AS Innovations. Your use of this site and affiliated AS Innovations sites demonstrates your acceptance of the following terms. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are age 18 or above. If you do not agree to these Terms, in whole or in part, please do not use this site.
By placing your order or otherwise contacting AS Innovations, you agree that any information provided may be used by us for the purpose of communication and order processing. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Copyright & Trademarks
This website and its contents are intended for your personal use. Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of AS Innovations and protected by European and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of AS Innovations and protected by European and international copyright laws. Third Party content providers also own copyrights in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, adapt, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, exhibit, distribute, display, reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the site content, on this site, in whole or in part. You may download or copy one copy of the site content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend, copyright notice, or other proprietary notices shall be made. Downloading or copying site content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of us or any other copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or copy any of the product listings, descriptions, or prices, nor may you frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or copyrighted material from the site or use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our names or trademarks, without our express written consent.
You shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission of your content on the Site.
AS Innovations. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
AS Innovations and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it as described in our Return policy.
Currency & Payment Methods
We accept payment via paypal, bank deposits as well as credit card payments.
For all payment methods, goods will only be sent out once the monies have arrived to our bank facilities.
Payment methods are subjected to change, and will be reflected on our website accordingly.
Payments are subject to verification if needed.
All prices shown are marked in PLN and include VAT.
Goods for export are not subject to VAT. The buyer is responsible for any duties and charges applicable when the goods arrive at their destination.
Limitation on Liability
AS Innovations is not liable for any indirect, direct, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. AS Innovations is not liable for any damages whatsoever regardless of any previously advised possibility of such damages, whether in action under negligence, contract or any other theory, arising out of any connection or use, or the inability of use/performance of the services, information, products and materials that is available from this site. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AS Innovations total liability to the customer for any damages shall not exceed in the aggregate, the total fees paid by the customer during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly resulting in any liability directed to AS Innovations.
At AS Innovations, we try our best to keep most of the products listed on the website in stock. All in stock products will be represented on our website as “IN STOCK” and “Ships out next business day”. Sometimes, when we have ran out of a certain product, it may take a while for the item to be ordered and to arrive into our warehouse. These products will be represented as “AVAILABLE”. A “Ships in … days” will show up to indicate the number of days that the item will take to come back in stock. Once we have received the product, your order will be shipped out as soon as possible.
If we are unable to supply you with the product that you have ordered, we will contact you via e-mail or over the phone with the details that you have provided to alter, cancel or refund your order as per your request. If you decide to wait and put your order on backorder, we will inform you once the product has arrived back in stock and arrange for it to be shipped out.